ELECTRONICS AND EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DESIGN ENGINEER, SURREY
MAP Design & Engineering are currently recruiting for an Electronics and Embedded Software Design Engineer to join Gulmay, a world leader in the design and manufacture of high voltage, high frequency x-ray generators and controllers.
A pioneer in the design of innovative x-ray generators and controls. Gulmay currently employs 60 people across offices in three countries, with most of their manufacturing being done from their Head Office in West Byfleet, Surrey. Coinciding with their current growth plans, they aim to open an additional European office next year.
With a worldwide network of distributors and service centres they are able to supply their products globally; focus being in the security/defence, industrial, and scientific markets.
Fully ISO9001:2000 certified, they are committed to continuous improvement and developing their manufacturing methodologies such as lean and 5S.
Gulmay have goals to double their turnover within the next five years which will bring with it some fantastic opportunities to develop your skills. You will work with some great technology while receiving the support to mature into leading projects and progressing your career up through the business.
The company have solid foundations that span back 30 years. With their ongoing investments in both their processes and people, it makes a great place to work.
SOME MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Development of products to agreed requirements and timescales including Project Leadership/Management
- Generation of product test and verification/validation information and reports
- Liaise with internal and external customers on product/production issues
- Compile product data and test procedures for production
- Degree in Electronics or related
- Experience in the specification, design and development of digital and mixed-signal circuits, Embedded C programming and products
- Experience of product development cycle and production handover
- Strong bench test, debugging and prototyping skills, use of complex test equipment
You will receive an attractive basic salary along with a performance related bonus scheme and Contributory Pension.
Date: 14 Jul 2017